A Better Aligned Model for Mobile Network Traffic Management
Cloudstreet directly addresses the need for mobile operators to deliver customer-oriented, application-aware quality of service within their networks, while effectively balancing network traffic and data demand.
The Cloudstreet Experience
User Demand Driven
A SIM-equipped subscriber account provides access to Cloudstreet
A user account may be defined by a number of devices with specific
Welcome to the Application-Aware Network
Cloudstreet in Practice
Household Bandwidth Management
The average household may at any one time host multiple consumers on multiple screens enjoying an array of self-curated content, from online games to streaming HD video on demand.
Cloudstreet provides for an uninterrupted digital content experience for mobile and fixed line broadband consumers featuring:
- A simple mobile app to activate the Cloudstreet service
- Stable bandwidth allocation across the entire household
- Device and context-aware data speed allocation
- A better content consuming experience
Electronic News Gathering
The 24 hour news cycle means getting HD content onto web and broadcast platforms as quickly as possible. Whether live or for post production, news gathering organizations need to ensure adequate bandwidth on-demand. Cloudstreet solves the problem of delivering high definition video news content in real time, featuring:
- Device-specific profiles for the entire ENG team
- Broadcast-ready bandwidth on location, on-demand
- No dropped lines of feeds
- A faster, more efficient field news gathering operation
Wearable Health Monitoring Devices
Health monitoring applications are often life-critical to their wearers, but to ensure they perform as intended they must be prioritized over less essential devices. Cloudstreet is the first application-aware solution to enable guaranteed minimum bandwidth for wearable health data devices providing:
- Application-aware profile anchors multiple devices
- Provides "always-open", uninterrupted data streams
- Secures minimum required bandwidth by location, with alerts to inadequate mobile network service.
Meet The Team
Founder & CTO
Mika has over 15 years of experience in mobile networks with a focus on radio networks. Mika’s core competence is developing novel business concepts for global deployment.
Tero has been in ICT industry since 2000. He has worked few years in Fujitsu, few years in Mercuri International’s ICT team and more than five years in TeliaSonera group.
R&D Product Developer
Sami has over 15 years of experience in software development (emphasis on network management software) as developer, project manager, product manager and team leader.